Autumn in Japan - Intro


Autumn is a beautiful season in Japan.
Many people focus on the summer or spring but if you don't like strong heat and big crowds, October-November is a good alternative.

I went only once in Autumn and if I had the opportunity to return at that moment, I would not hesitate.

Today I just write an introduction of this season, but I think it is worth to search in my archives more photos from 2014 and give you more info.

 
The photos here were taken at Usui lake in Gunma. The forests all around were tinted of many colors. 
It's the time when momiji trees are changing from green to red, passing by yellow and orange.
It was really interesting to see that on the same tree you can even see all colors from the bright green to a brown dark red.

I spent 3 weeks at that time, the weather was pretty much the same.
Sunny during the day, around 20°C but when the sun went down the temperature can decrease a lot. Always make sure to have something warm for the evening ;)



If you want to know more about Autumn in Japan, let me know in the comment box.






Comments