Nail stickers

During my last trip in Japan,  I found, in the Daiso shop, really pretty nail stickers.
Knowing my nails, I was thinking that it's probably waste of time and I will give them away.
Well, 100 yen, it's worth to give a try.

First I was thinking to use them on fake nails...
But when I glue anything on my nails, it never lasts. Less than 24 hours and I start loosing them, even after 1 hour lol.

Well, surprise! One week after and I still have them. 
Ok, let's be honest, the extremity of the nail is more fragile and you use it for many things, sometimes it's bit scratched/broken like the thumb nail. But it's really discreet with such pattern. 

When you apply the stickers, make sure to have clean hands, don't use any cream before etc.
I used a pad with alcohol to remove any potential oilish parts of the nails.
When you have small fingers, the most difficult part is that you have to cut the stickers. 
You can cut them in advance if you are sure of the size, otherwise cut around your own nail after to have applied it (with nail scissors).
Little tip, it's better that the stickers is little bit smaller on the sides than too big. If it's in contact with the skin, it won't last ;)

Below you can see the Japanese designs I found this summer. They had much more choice, with different colors and patterns, some not related to Japan too. 

On my next trip, I will investigate and try to bring new models. They will surely have different ones.
If you are interested to get some, feel free to contact me.
1 euro + shipping

Comments

  1. I really like Daiso's nail art stuff. But then I really like Daiso anyway :D
    I bought so much stuff when I was there, and of course none of the things I really wanted to get (because I got so distracted by all the Halloween stuff) ><
    The tip to use some alcohol before doing any nail art is a really good one by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everytime I go there, I'm distracted by everything. I go to buy 1 stuff and get out of Daiso with a full bag XD
      I found also there a silver powder to create miror nails effect. It's easy, but doesn't last so much if you are active. I had it before to go to Design Festa... setting my booth ^^;
      Adding a transparent nail polish = fail (removing the silver).

      Delete

Post a Comment