Special gift for self-motivation

Some days ago I decided to treat me well with a little gift from Book Depository store.
Usually it takes minimum 2-3 weeks to be delivered, but this time was really fast. About 1 week and this nice pack arrived today.

Just had the time to open the pack before to leave for work. My curiosity was too big 😅
Magical Dimensions oracle cards arrived in a really nice box with an explanation book.
I can post more info about it in a next blog if you are interested.

So, yes, this is a gift to myself to level up my motivation for my project.
And I think that it will work quite well. It will push me to finalise the project Stellar.

I'm realistic and know that I can't get the same quality for my project than this nice box.  But at least it will oblige me to achieve Stellar in the best way as possible.

Comments